Over 70 companies showcased their products at East Africa's largest power Expo
Future Energy East Africa is the largest and longest running regional power conference and exhibition in East Africa, making it a well-known and trusted brand.
|Space is filling up fast!
Have you booked your stand?
The demand for electricity is expected to grow at approximately 5.3% per annum till 2020. To meet these requirements, generation capacity in the region will have to increase by an average of 81.1%. Be seen as the leader in the power and energy sector by taking up sponsorship, showcase your products to the experts and generate leads.
Future Energy East Africa is your most direct route to engaging senior decision makers from the East African power sector, allowing you to identify new business opportunities, solidify relationships and expand your business in the region. Future Energy East Africa offers you with a unique platform to showcase your product in an effective manner and at the same time, it also allows a two way communication between you and potential customers.
Put Your Business in the Spotlight - Branding is the best way to raise your profile.
- Market Your Business Inexpensively
- Get in front of your Target Market - 1500+ utility stakeholders across East Africa
- Lead Generation and New Contacts - Connect with 30+ utility companies
- New Clients, New Customers, New Business - Position youself as an innovator and market leader.
- Get Your Brand Noticed and Give attendees a “taste” of your business - Demonstrate your unique solutions
Should you have any urgent enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Jason Zeelie on +27 21 700 3557 or email@example.com
By exhibiting your products at the event you will:
- Demonstrate new products in a lucrative and fast growing power market
- Showcase your company’s projects, products and services at the exhibition floor free-to-attend theatre
- Position your company, its capabilities and successes in front of key companies
- Raise your company profile across the lucrative East African power market
- Secure crucial new contracts from the latest East African power tenders
- Meet with East African utilities including Kenya Power, Tanesco, KenGen, UEGCL and more
- Grow your sales pipeline with the highest spending East African buyers
- Gain unrivalled market penetration to every emerging power market in East Africa
Space is filling up fast! BOOK YOUR STAND for 2016 with Jason Zeelie on +27 21 700 3557 or firstname.lastname@example.org