Book your exhibition space – showcase your products - generate leads - shorten your sales cycle
Exhibitions and events play a vital role in your marketing mix: They are dynamic, cost-effective and unique, enabling visitors to engage with you and feel, see, touch and try your products - things that traditional advertising doesn’t allow.
and many more...
The exhibition offers a unique networking platform for decision-makers in the utility business concerned with Geothermal, Clean Power, Large Power Users, Transmission & Distribution, and Generation.
There will be numerous opportunities to interact with participants during social functions such as lunches, coffee breaks and cocktail receptions all taking place on the exhibition floor.
Take advantage of the following benefits:
Meet 1000+ utility stakeholders across the supply chain at the East Africa’s largest and longest running power and energy conference and expo.
SHOWCASE YOUR SOLUTIONS
Demonstrate your unique solutions that are set up for the East African market, by presenting your solutions to a highly valuable captive audience?
Connect with 30+ utility companies and 80+ solution providers - expand your network and establish new partnerships in the power and energy space.
DEMONSTRATE THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Generate interest by presenting a case study to a high level audience, thus positioning yourself as an innovator and market leader.
RAISE YOUR PROFILE ABOVE YOUR COMPETITORS
Branding is the best way to raise your profile. Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAPIC demonstrates that you are a serious market player and ensures your solutions receive the full attention energy market.
Showcase practical solutions to your direct target audience during a 30 minute technical workshop on the exhibition floor.
Take advantage of the numerous networking events being held on the exhibition floor during the two days and connect with industry influencers in an informal setting.
SAVE TIME & MONEY
Maximise your sales team’s time by taking advantage of direct face-to-face access to the industry’s decision makers.
Increase your pre-show exposure through our dedicated sponsor & exhibitor marketing campaign. Gain recognition, drive traffic to your website and to your exhibition stand at the event.
Should you have any urgent enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Lucian Scholtz on +27 21 700 3576 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today to discuss an optional exhibition space, fit to suit any budget and ensure you don't miss out on the leading power exhibition of 2017.
- McDonald Live Line Technologies (Tanzania), East African Power Industry Convention exhibitor, signed a deal with a leading East African utility at the event in 2011, Uganda
- Spend quality face-to-face time and do business with KENGEN, KETRACO and KENYA POWER – the highest numbers of their representatives attend Future Energy East Africa than any other event.
- Secure crucial contracts from the latest East African power tenders - 18 year world class track record within the industry as the number 1 power event in East Africa
- Gain unprecedented access to the highest spending East African Utilities - 70% of all East African power utilities attend
- Unrivalled market penetration to every emerging market in East Africa
For more information about available packages, contact:
Lucian Scholtz | Phone: +27 21 700 3576 | Email: email@example.com
Alick Lee | Phone: +86 138 103 74706 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org